08 Mar Herproduceerbaar v3
Interested? Apply for this vacancy!
40 hours, Rotterdam
The purpose of the position is to extend the network of the company, add new products and sell additional products to new and existing customers. The Business Development Manager reports to the MD Cefetra Feed Service.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam.
- Identifying new products and new business partners by means of market research (market infrastructure, trends, regulations etc.)
- Attending conferences, meetings, industry events or other means of generating new potential partners (suppliers and customers)
- Strategic planning to initiate and launch new business
- Work close with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Self-motivated, ambitious and confident
- Entrepreneurial, on the ball and resilient
- Able to work cohesively and collaboratively with multiple departments/levels and with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to create and build relationships with internal and external parties
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
- A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
- Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary)
Why work at Cefetra?
Cefetra is a leading international supply chain manager in agricultural commodities in the feed, food and fuel industry. The main focus is on sales to the European compound feed industry. The mission is to become the number 1 in Europe. On an annual basis, Cefetra BV trades approximately 18 million tonnes of agricultural materials (turnover approximately € 4.5 billion). Cefetra has a strong growth ambition. The product portfolio consists of three main product groups: grains, co-products and soy.