14 jun Quantitative Analyst
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
Do you have a first experience with Data Base building and are you ready to use and develop your quantitative science skills? Then working at Cefetra Group will be a perfect fit for you!
Who we are
The Cefetra Group consists of various agricultural and food ingredients trading and supply chain management companies, with leading brands within the ingredients business. Together we employ more than 500 people in 34 offices located in 20 countries around the world, and work closely together to guarantee the best possible service to our customers. We develop supply chains with suppliers and create value by sourcing raw materials and supplying the international food and feed industry. Cefetra Group is part of the German BayWa group of companies.
With roots in the feed industry as a supplier of various proteins, cereals and oilseeds/(veg)oils, the Cefetra Group is looking to expand its portfolio in the coming years thereby transforming into a trader of high-quality ingredients. Supported by its clear ‘Road to Ingredients’ strategy, the Cefetra Group is actively seeking new growth areas within the food, nutrition and health markets. For BayWa and Cefetra Group, sustainability is a strong business driver. The United Nations and Bloomberg have selected BayWa as one of “50 Sustainability and Climate Leaders” worldwide for its activities in sustainability and climate protection.
In this position you will work in the risk department, overseeing Market – and Counterparty Risk. You will be responsible for maintaining our data-driven reports using your analytical- and programming skills. In this role you support our team with our data ambitions by improving and creating new reports. You will structure the data based on your own insight within the PostgreSQL database of the risk department. Furthermore, you are responsible for maintaining the current data flow in and out the risk department.
- Database engineering
- Monitor (partly) automated dataflows
- Validation and distribution of reports
- Troubleshoot on data hick-ups
- Position Performance and Risk Analysis
- Prices series analysis
- Extending Risk database resources
We would be excited to recruit you if you have a hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach to problem solving. You love being challenged by improving the reporting data you have analyzed. So besides being a “data geek” you have well rounded inter- personal skills and like to work within our team of Risk specialists.
In addition to this you bring:
- University Masters degree with background in an analytical or technical study (Econometrics/ Math/Physics/Science, Data, IT) or a bachelor degree in ict
- You are a recently graduated candidate or have a first experience in a similar role or organization
- Knowledge of programming, Python, SQL, R, and/or comparable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI/Power Apps/ Flow) preferable
- Excellent command of English in writing and speaking
- The opportunity to work in an international trade organization that is part of a fast-growing holding company.
- Our employees are the key ingredients to our success, and we would like to invest in you and your development
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity at one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam
- We offer flexible working hours, hybrid working, learning and development opportunities; we are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs.
- Attractive competitive package
Please contact Melanie Grooten, our talent attraction partner, who is happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process. You can contact Melanie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes.
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.