24 jan Operations employee
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
Does your heart beat faster when facing logistical challenges? Then working at Cefetra B.V. might be the perfect fit for you!
Who we are
Cefetra B.V. in Rotterdam is a leading and ambitious supply chain manager in agricultural materials to the feed, food and fuel industry. We have a strong customer drive and focus on selling Grains, Soya and Co-products to the European compound feed industry.
On an annual basis, Cefetra B.V. trades around 11 million metric tons. Working for Cefetra is operating in an international environment.
As an employee of the Operations department, your job is diverse. You will be responsible for the entire planning, logistics and administration of several products. In your role you will be in close contact with the traders, transport organizations, service providers, customers, suppliers, and your direct colleagues. In addition, you play your part in the optimization of processes . In this position you will report to the operational desk manager.
- Administrative support to planners and traders
- Confirmation and planning of the sales and purchase contracts
- Optimization of the supply chain and daily stock management
- Negotiating of freight rates
We would love to recruit a new colleague who has a constant focus on customers’ satisfaction and has a commercial mindset. You are ready to take on the challenge to further develop within the position and within Cefetra.
Next to this you have
- Bachelor degree or you bring relevant several years of working experience within an operations or logistics role
- If you bring a first experience in an operations position in an international business environment this is a plus
- Good command of English and Dutch
Further words that come to mind: Accurate, proactive, hands-on mentality, process-oriented, can work both in a team and independently,learning agility.
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company and become part of a driven team.Attractive annual base salary and bonus scheme
- Solid Pension Fund
- Our employees are the key ingredients of our success, and we would like to invest in you and offer you the opportunity to further develop and grow into a more senior position
- We offer flexible working hours and hybrid working, learning and development opportunities; we are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs
- We are a close-knit team and our office is located in central Rotterdam. We strengthen work bonds, by get togethers and Friday afternoon drinks (we adhere to the current Covid rules of the RIVM)
If this sounds like you
Please contact Melanie Grooten, our talent attraction partner, who is happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process. You can contact Melanie by sending an email to email@example.com
We work with a selection of agencies and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes.
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.