17 mrt Legal & Quality Assistant
Legal & Quality Assistant
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
Legal & Quality Assistant
BayWa is an international trading and services company in the agricultural sector with 17,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of approximately 15 billion euros. Our core business segments are Agriculture, (Renewable) Energy and Building Materials. Including franchise and partner companies, the Group has about 3,000 sales locations in 17 countries. BayWa’s office in Rotterdam, operating as BayWa Agri Supply & Trade or BAST, is the divisional headquarter of the agricultural commodity trading and supply operations of the various offices and includes shared services for the divisions across Europe.
Job description: Legal & Quality Assistant – BayWa Agri Supply & Trade (BAST) (1 FTE)
For the legal and Quality department of the agricultural commodity trading division of BayWa we are looking for an assistant based in the Rotterdam headquarter office. In this function you will support the feed safety assurance management of the quality department and support legal, compliance and insurance functions.
Corporate Housekeeping and Corporate Governance
– Organize Board Meetings, attend and draft minutes of these meetings
– Draft Board resolutions, Shareholders resolutions, proxies, etc.
– Manage the Corporate database (Effacts/Sharepoint)
– Organize (Annual) General Meetings and draft minutes of these meetings
– Keep the registrations with e.g. the Dutch Chamber of Commerce up to date
– Take care of Know Your Client (KYC) requests
– Execution of the Anti-Bribery policy actions
– Assist with execution of GDPR data register
– Maintain contact with Corporate Compliance of BayWa AG
– Support the Compliance Representative (coordinate and planning of compliance online/face-to-face trainings etc.
– Assist with claims handling
– Administrate the insurance policies
– Maintain the contact with the insurance broker/insurer
– Support the shared service team in the daily activities related to feed safety assurance
– Support the Quality Manager BAST in the organization of Quality assurance in the BAST group
– Perform (daily) checks on contracts, LCI’s, analytical reports and various other documents on compliance with the Quality system
– Request samples, process analyses reports, monitor the performance of the labs
– Quality approval counterparties
– Scheduling and reporting of quality meetings in the BAST group and with service providers
– Performance of tracking and tracing tests and test recalls
– Register and assist in the processing of internal and external quality related questions and complaints
– Assist in the development of internal trainings, registration of participation and internal audits
– Develop and maintain quality reports (with the aim to inform the organization)
Has a higher professional education (HBO) in the direction in law and/or experience as legal assistant and:
- Hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office is a must
- Process oriented and a strong focus on detail
- Is fluent in speaking and writing English and Dutch
- Has a hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach
- Integrity as a standard
- Structured way of working
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your CV and a short motivation letter to Kim van der Meer (HR Manager) email@example.com
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.