21 Jun Indirect Tax Specialist
Indirect Tax Specialist
Interested? Apply for this vacancy!
Cefetra Benelux is a leading and ambitious supply chain manager in agricultural materials to the feed, food and fuel industry. Our focus is selling Grains, Soya and Co-products to the European compound feed industry. On an annual basis, Cefetra Benelux trades around 11 million metric tons with a turnover of ca. € 2.4 billion. Working for Cefetra is operating in an international environment. The commodities are bought and distributed in many countries, inside and outside Europe. Cefetra Benelux is part of Cefetra Group BV with offices in UK, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Ukraine and Hungary and is known to be the supply chain company, with a strong customer focus. Cefetra is looking for candidates for the position of
INDIRECT TAX SPECIALIST
The Indirect Tax Specialist will be a member of the Dutch Indirect Tax team currently consisting of 3 staff members based at Rotterdam, primarily responsible for four Dutch-based entities with multiple EU VAT registrations (acting as a tax shared service center). About 75% of the related tasks are VAT related and the remainder is customs related (increasing area of focus). He or she will be assisting the Indirect Tax Manager Cefetra Benelux in all VAT and customs related matters.
- Manage, mitigate and resolve any potential indirect tax risks and opportunities;
- Provide indirect tax advice to multiple stakeholders (e.g. management, trade, and operations) with respect to supply chains structures;
- Manage the preparation and review of all EMEA VAT reporting (Intrastat, ESL, VAT return, SAFT) and the associated compliance obligations and perform statistical sampling methodology;
- Manage customs compliance and reporting;
- Identify and drive efficiency improvement in indirect tax compliance processes (e.g. RPA, reconciliations, documentation);
- Manage compliance across our various entities part of the tax shared service center;
- Monitor relevant tax law changes and jurisprudence and assess the business impact, raise tax compliance awareness and provide training to business units;
- Manage and assist indirect tax audits in cooperation with the Indirect Tax Manager;
- Liaise with external advisors.
- Master/Bachelor degree in fiscal law or fiscal economics or a similar degree;
- 3-5 years’ experience in VAT or customs regulations in the EU (level of seniority is medior);
- Ambition to move towards a senior role;
- Accurate, proactive, hands-on mentality, process-oriented, and can work both in a team and independently;
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization;
- Good in English, both verbal and written. Dutch or another European language is a plus.
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
- A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
- A fulltime position
- Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary)
For more information about this position please contact Kim van der Meer (HR Manager Cefetra B.V.)
Telephone number: +31 6 137 807 25
You can send your letter, written in English, to Kim.vanderMeer@cefetra.nl
Why work at Cefetra?
Cefetra is a leading international supply chain manager in agricultural commodities in the feed, food and fuel industry. The main focus is on sales to the European compound feed industry. The mission is to become the number 1 in Europe. On an annual basis, Cefetra BV trades approximately 18 million tonnes of agricultural materials (turnover approximately € 4.5 billion). Cefetra has a strong growth ambition. The product portfolio consists of three main product groups: grains, co-products and soy.