17 dec Front-End Developer
Front-End Developer – 3-5 days per week – junior / medior / senior
Interested? Apply for this vacancy!
BayWa is an international trading and services company in the agricultural sector with 17,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of approximately 15 billion euros. Our core business segments are Agriculture, (Renewable) Energy and Building Materials. Including franchise and partner companies, the Group has about 3,000 sales locations in 17 countries. BayWa’s office in Rotterdam, operating as Cefetra Group, is the divisional headquarter of the agricultural commodity trading and supply operations of the various offices and includes shared services for the divisions across Europe.
Within the Cefetra group we buy, sell, and distribute, in many countries, a total traded volume of around 20mln tons yearly. The traded volume mainly consists of grains and oilseeds used in the feed, food, and fuel industries in Europe. By making use of both quantitative and qualitative analytics we support our trading activities. Based on our 2024 strategy our aim is to extend our functional activity with specialty products, sustainable products, and services to diversify the overall Cefetra portfolio.
We are looking for a
to join our growing team. We want to put more focus on the look and feel of our current dashboards and reports. Moreover, we are currently developing several web applications as well as a platform containing all our products/applications.
In collaboration with two data engineer/back-end developers you are going to support the market research team. We provide the team with the data and insights needed to understand the market. We do that by automating hundreds of data streams, structuring and storing the data, and creating dashboard and reports. A clear way for representing the data is crucial, and that is where you come in.
What you are going to do:
- Business intelligence: (no prior knowledge needed)
- (Re)build dynamic reports.
- Styling and layout of our current and future reports.
- Optional at later stage: dashboarding.
- Front-end web development for multiple applications from scratch. (both code and UX)
- Build the front-end of our platform. We do the back-end, you do the front-end.
You can work independently, and you are not afraid to use stackoverflow. Moreover, you do not give up if something does not work the first time. You want to work in a small team and build impactful applications.
Your background, experiences and/or interests are:
- Web design and User Experience.
- Optional: a front-end framework such as React or Angular (you decide what tools you want to work with).
- Time and space to develop your skills (through courses and expert meetings).
- No legacy-code. You decide what code/tools you want to use for the front-end.
- Company-wide annual bonus.
- Flexibility to work when and where you want.
- The excitement of working in a start-up environment combined with the support and structure of an international company.
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your CV and a short motivation letter to Kim van der Meer (HR Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.