21 jun Cefetra group Quality officer
Cefetra group Quality officer
Geïnteresseerd? Reageer op deze vacature!
BayWa is an international trading and services company in the agricultural sector with 17,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of approximately 15 billion euros. Our core business segments are Agriculture, (Renewable) Energy and Building Materials. Including franchise and partner companies, the Group has about 3,000 sales locations in 17 countries. BayWa’s office in Rotterdam, operating as Cefetra Group, is the divisional headquarter of the agricultural commodity trading and supply operations of the various offices and includes shared services for the divisions across Europe.
Within the Cefetra group we buy, sell and distribute, in many countries, a total traded volume of around 25mln tons yearly. The traded volume mainly consists of grains and oilseeds used in the feed, food and fuel industries in Europe. Based on our 2024 strategy our aim is to extend our functional activity with specialty products, sustainable products and services to diversify the overall Cefetra portfolio. Cefetra group is looking for candidates for the position of
Cefetra group Quality officer
The Cefetra Group quality department guides the quality representatives within the group entities in the daily operations related to feed and food safety assurance. Furthermore, the department develops and maintains the group quality policies and performs internal audits of the Cefetra Group entities. The Quality Officer will assist the Head of Quality and EHS in the development of the quality systems for new teams and entities.
Goals and objectives:
- Development of the quality system, procedures and requirements for new entities
- Process internal and external quality related questions
- Organize and execute internal education related to quality assurance and emergency requirements
- Maintain and further improve the knowledge level and retention within the group
- Monitoring contract clauses on compliance with the quality system
- Assist the Head of Quality and EHS in crisis management
- Organization of quality meetings
- Policy implementation at new entities
- Perform risk assessments for new and existing flows
- Member of external working group quality
- University level, gained by education or experience.
- At least 4 years of experience as quality officer or a comparable function
- Knowledge of and interest in the food safety aspects of raw materials
- Knowledge of assurance schemes and food safety regulations
- Experience with auditing
- Good language skills of English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- Analytical thinking
- Inquisitive and assertive
- Customer oriented
- Can work in a team and independent.
- Willing and able to travel
- Capacity to quickly respond to changing environment
- Knowledge of powerBI, sharepoint and other office programs
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
- A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
- A fulltime position
- Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary)
For more information about this position please contact Kim van der Meer (HR Manager Cefetra B.V.)
Telephone number: +31 6 137 807 25
You can send your letter, written in English, to Kim.vanderMeer@cefetra.nl
Further info on Cefetra can be find at: www.cefetra.com
Further info on Cefetra can be find at: www.cefetra.nl
Waarom werken bij Cefetra?
Cefetra is een toonaangevend internationaal supply chain manager in agricommodities in de feed-, food- en fuel industrie. De belangrijkste focus ligt op de verkoop aan de Europese mengvoederindustrie. De missie is om de nummer 1 in Europa te worden. Op jaarbasis handelt Cefetra BV ongeveer 18 miljoen ton landbouwmaterialen (omzet ca. € 4,5 miljard). Cefetra heeft een sterke groeiambitie. De productportfolio bestaat uit drie hoofdproductgroepen: granen, co-producten en soja.